Antuns of Queens Village - Ripped Off by Antun's of Queens Village please read reviews.
I recently attended a family wedding at Antun's of Queens Village
this venue I must say that the service from the staff was far from what you would expect at an occasion like this, they were so unprofessional.
It started with the bar having no change so everytime people brought a drink the staff just said they still owed you. When you are paying money for a double spirit and mixer this is not ideal, needless to say this caused a few issues with the guests towards the end of the night as by that stage the bar owed most guests over $50 with no sign of this being paid to us. Not to mention the D.J. really sucked and was provided by Antun’s as well. My cousin was really upset because she trusted to do everything with the venue like the photographer, video and D.J. I think they used a company called madison avenue photography and the D.J. was an in house D.J from Antun’s. We would be better off using an ipod than going with their D.J., and madison’s photographers and video really look amateur, you would be better off using your own camera and take pictures than allowing Madison Avenue Photographers
do it. Just look at there website and you know what I mean.
I also thought it was completely inappropriate for them to start packing up chairs and tables at 9:30pm when we had the room booked until 11:30pm. When I questioned the duty manager about this he said that it was due to all the tables not being used as there were less guests in the evening. I wouldn't have minded this if they hadn't have left the stacks of chairs dotted around the function room. It made it look like they were clearing up for the night when the wedding party was still going on with people on the dance floor.
Overall I would not recommend Antuns of Queens Village or Madison Avenue photographers, not even their DJ service. You can find much better places for less than what they are charging.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Reception
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the dress thinking it was on sale, FIRST MISTAKE, it's always the same price. Nov 2011I didn't realize they ship from China and if it doesn't fit (which..."
- "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..."
- "My experience is that Mr. Wiilie Benton, of Bailey Funeral Home, is a terrible business man. He stoled my money for my father's birth certificate and refused to send me..."
- "Faulty delivery, items got stolen due to delivery through multiple countries e.g. Malaysia, Taiwan, Korea, China,Japan etc. Still hasn't received my tablet pc yet, contacted customer service Which is very..."
- "Reservation # 33995234US0 Budget is probably one of the worst I have ever dealt with. I had a very important trip with my young son for him to play..."
- "Purchased a large duffle bag for traveling 2 times a year. This is my third year using this bag One of the D-Rings on one end of the..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."