Antuns of Queens Village - Ripped Off by Antun's of Queens Village please read reviews.

I recently attended a family wedding at Antun's of Queens Village

this venue I must say that the service from the staff was far from what you would expect at an occasion like this, they were so unprofessional.

It started with the bar having no change so everytime people brought a drink the staff just said they still owed you. When you are paying money for a double spirit and mixer this is not ideal, needless to say this caused a few issues with the guests towards the end of the night as by that stage the bar owed most guests over $50 with no sign of this being paid to us. Not to mention the D.J. really sucked and was provided by Antun’s as well. My cousin was really upset because she trusted to do everything with the venue like the photographer, video and D.J. I think they used a company called madison avenue photography and the D.J. was an in house D.J from Antun’s. We would be better off using an ipod than going with their D.J., and madison’s photographers and video really look amateur, you would be better off using your own camera and take pictures than allowing Madison Avenue Photographers

do it. Just look at there website and you know what I mean.

I also thought it was completely inappropriate for them to start packing up chairs and tables at 9:30pm when we had the room booked until 11:30pm. When I questioned the duty manager about this he said that it was due to all the tables not being used as there were less guests in the evening. I wouldn't have minded this if they hadn't have left the stacks of chairs dotted around the function room. It made it look like they were clearing up for the night when the wedding party was still going on with people on the dance floor.

Overall I would not recommend Antuns of Queens Village or Madison Avenue photographers, not even their DJ service. You can find much better places for less than what they are charging.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.